" Had a fabulous time - you've thought of everything we would need and every comfort. What a wonderful holiday - we'll be back for a third time ! "
" A fantastic place and a great pool. Great hospitality ! "
Kent has been placed No.1 on a list of Europe's best family holiday destinations by travel guide publisher Lonely Plant (2015)
Frith farm house - Luxury Holiday Cottages IN KENT (2 - 15 Guests)
January Sale *** 25% off all bookings of 3 nights or more made and taken in January 2017 ***
Luxury accommodation ~ Heated indoor swimming pool ~ Stunning countryside
We can sleep between 2 and 15 guests. Features include:
- Spa quality heated indoor pool
- Duck down duvets, Egyptian cotton bedding, Elmis toiletries
- Exclusive use for Big Birthdays and other gatherings
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Whitstable all under 30 minutes
- Immediate access to local woodland, farm and country walks
- Great local pubs and restaurants
- Short breaks
- 3 course suppers delivered to your cottage
- Spa / pamper days in association with 'My Personal Sanctuary' (www.mypersonalsanctuary.co.uk)
- Mountain bike hire
- 8 acres, including wildlife and picnic area
- Ponies on site
- Local farm access
- London, Bruges and France all an easy day trip...
Our aim is to provide guests with many of the creature comforts of a quality hotel but with the added privacy, value for money and convenience afforded to a self-catering environment. The Spa quality heated indoor swimming pool is a huge draw. Our guests enjoy their own private sessions ~ no need to share with others.
Frith cottages are set in the grounds of our Georgian farm house with 8 acres of cherry orchard, manicured formal gardens, including wildlife and picnic area. We are set high on the North Downs in Kent, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - with stunning surrounding countryside to delight walkers, cyclists, nature lovers and horse riders alike.
NEW FOR 2016 ~ why not add a City break in London to your stay? We now have available for 2 - 4 guests a smart 2 bedroomed apartment close to St. Katharine Docks and the Tower of London (a World Heritage Site). Please enquire.
Lonely Plant travel guides have placed Kent No.1 in a list of Europe's top family holiday destinations. Read for yourself at http://www.lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-and-articles/lonely-planets-best-places-for-family-holidays-in-europe-2015.
Special offers on our Luxury Holiday cottages in Kent
- A 10% discount will be applied to all bookings made within 7 days of the arrival date (excluding other offers)
- NO BOOKING FEES