The Hayloft - Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms (both en suite)
- Spacious living area with double height vaulted ceiling
- Exclusive private use of the luxurious indoor heated pool for at least 2 sessions per day
- Spa treatments and meals in the comfort of the cottage by arrangement
- Beamed kitchen
- Gas BBQ, outside furniture (summer)
- Wi-fi, 2 TVs, Airplay speaker, Roberts DAB radio
- Living flame effect log burner
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Elemis toiletries and locally sourced arrival items
The Hayloft Barn, circa 1600, oozes rural charm. Offering 2 bedrooms and 2 bath / shower rooms, Hayloft sleeps 4 in comfort. For larger groups and special occasion 'get togethers', consider booking Hayloft together with Damson and our 2 smaller cottages (which taken together can sleep up to 15 guests in proper beds).
The open plan kitchen and dining area is fully equipped with everything you would expect from a luxury cottage.
The ground floor is heavily timbered and has low ceilings in places. In contrast, the spacious first floor lounge has a double height vaulted ceiling and comfortable sofas and arm chairs. It has a large wall mounted flat screen TV with Free Sat, DVD, a Bose radio and CD player and free wi-fi connection. There is also an Air play speaker. A Wi-Fi internet connection is available free of charge.
A child stair gate, high chair and travel cot can be provided on request.
Hayloft has its own gas BBQ and outside seating area to the front of the cottage.
Dog friendly - a well behaved (!) dog can be accommodated in the summer (£6 per night). Plenty of lovely walks to be had in the local woods and gorgeous surrounding countryside.
The cottage comes with one parking space.
Note: Hayloft has a number of steps internally that may make it unsuitable for guests with impaired mobility. Consider instead Damson Cottage with its spacious ground floor King bedroom, complete with a walk in shower room.
Availability and Booking
Use the calendar below to check availability of The Hayloft.
Click on the link marked "Enquire" to make a booking request.