Damson Cottage - Sleeps 6/7
- Private use of the luxurious heated indood swimming pool for 1.5 hours per day (extra sessions often available)
- Various catering options, including 2/3 course suppers, full-English afternoon tea and 'Cook' ready meals pre-order service
- Locally sourced welcome hamper
- 3 great local Kentish pubs within a 5 minute drive
- Reduced rates for occupation by 2 guests during certain off peak periods - please enquire
- Super comfy beds and tasteful decor
- Modern well equipped and sociable kitchen/lounge area with integrated wine cooler and Nespresso machine
- Stunning grounds and location in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- 3 bath / shower rooms (including ground floor easy access shower room en suite)
- Dining table seating on spacious decking area up to 8, gas BBQ, outside furniture, table tennis etc. (Summer)
- Complimentary Wi-fi, 2 TVs, Airplay speaker, Ruark DAB radio
- Living flame effect log fire
- Parking for 2 large cars
- Separate apartment (The Nest - sleeps 2) also available if you have up to 8 or 9 in your party and /or need an extra bedroom.
Damson is our largest cottage and is loved by our many returning guests for its spacious, well equipped and sociable kitchen / lounge and tasteful decor. It is especially popular for family gatherings, special birthday celebrations and the like - add our Nest apartment to sleep up to 9 guests in total. Damson has 3 spacious bedrooms (including one triple with a king and a single bed) and 3 bath / shower rooms - 2 of which are en suite.
A child stair gate, high chair and travel cot can be provided upon request without charge.
To the rear of the Cottage is a spacious decking area with seating for al fresco dining and access to a gas BBQ (located in the Orchard Barn garden during the summer months). There is also a 'secret' picnic table in our 2 acre 'wilderness' woodland area which is adjacent to Damson.
Availability and Booking
Use the calendar below to check availability of Damson Cottage.
Click on the link marked "Enquire" to make a booking request.