Damson Cottage - Sleeps 6/7
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bath/showers rooms (2 en suite) all tastefully decorated
- Exclusive private use of the luxurious indoor heated pool for at least 2 sessions per day
- Spa treatments and meals in the comfort of the cottage by arrangement
- Spacious and sociable open plan living/dining area
- Dining table seats 8, gas BBQ, outside furniture (summer)
- Wi-fi, 2 TVs, Airplay speaker, Ruark DAB radio
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Living flame effect log fire
- Elemis toiletries and locally sourced arrival items
- Optional Luxury Package with 3 course supper, Champagne, fruit and chocolates on arrival and more
- Separate one-bedroom apartment also available if you have 8-10 in your party
FEBRUARY HALF-TERM 2019 STILL AVAILABLE - 15% discount applies to all new direct bookings made before 15 March and taken before 16 May 2019!
Damson is our Premier Cottage and is the largest of the Cottages at Frith, making it very popular for families and friends; including birthday and other special celebrations (especially if taken with one or more of the other cottages which taken together, can sleep up to 15 people in proper beds). It has 3 spacious bedrooms (including one triple with a king and single bed) and 3 bath / shower rooms - 2 of which are en suite. Located in a converted Kentish Barn, it is immediately adjacent to Cherry Cottage on one side.
The Shaker style kitchen is fully equipped with everything you would expect from a luxury cottage as well as many extras.
The open plan lounge area has a curved UHD Smart TV and DVD player, Ruark DAB radio and an air play speaker. A Wi-Fi internet connection is included in the rental cost.
A child stair gate, high chair and travel cot can be provided on request.
To the rear of the Cottage is a spacious decking area with seating for al fresco dining and access to a gas BBQ (located in the Orchard Barn garden during the summer months).
Damson comes with 2 parking spaces.
Availability and Booking
Use the calendar below to check availability of Damson Cottage.
Click on the link marked "Enquire" to make a booking request.