Luxury Holiday Cottages in Kent
☆ Luxury Accommodation for up to 15 Guests ☆
- Spa quality heated (30 degrees) indoor pool
- Exclusive use for Big Birthdays and other gatherings
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Whitstable, all less than a 30 minute drive
- Immediate access to local woodland and farm estate for cycling and country walks
- Close to Pilgrim's Way and North Downs Way
- Excellent local pubs, restaurants and wineries
- Yoga mats provided
- Dog friendly (Hayloft and Cherry Cottages)
- 3 course arrival night suppers delivered to your cottage
- 'Cook' meals in your freezer on arrival (to be pre-ordered)
- Spa / pamper days
- 8 acres, including wildlife and picnic area
- Ponies on site, riding stables close by
- Family owned and run
- London, Bruges and France all an easy day trip.
100% refund guarantee on all bookings made after 01 May 2020 for stays up to 15 October 2020 if travel is prevented due to UK Government travel restrictions in force at the time of travel.
Why Choose Frith Farm House?
Our aim is to provide guests with many of the creature comforts of a quality hotel but with the added privacy, extra space, value for money and convenience afforded to a self-catering environment. The indoor swimming pool is a huge draw and is maintained at a toasty 31 degrees! Our guests enjoy their own private session daily - no need to share with others. It's position high on the Kent Downs, provides a peaceful retreat from the hussle and bussle of everyday life. Immerse yourself in natural beauty, space and fresh clean air - a rare chance to relax, reflect and recharge - and all within easy reach of London.
Our cottages are nestled amidst the well maintained grounds, which extend to over 8 acres of cherry orchard and manicured formal gardens (including a picnic and wildlife area for childre to explore in safety). We are set high on the North Downs in Kent, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - with stunning surrounding countryside to delight ramblers, dog walkers, cyclists, nature lovers and horse riders alike. Both the Pilgrim's Way and the North Downs Way are close by and the 2,000 acre Otterden Estate is right on your doorstep.
Two of the 4 cottages (Hayloft and Cherry) are dog friendly and our 8 acres are fully fenced.
What Our Guests Say
"Probably the best cottage we have stayed in and we have been self catering enthusiasts for 50 years! Everything was delightful and the pool was perfect. "
"A fantastic place and a great pool. Great hospitality!"
Our Kent Downs Location
Frith Farm Cottages have an unrivalled location in the centre of the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Beauty.