The Nest - Sleeps 2
- One bedroom romantic apartment with great views
- Private use of the spa quality heated indoor swimming pool for one hour per day
- Complimentary adult mountain bikes for guest use
- Kitchen, shower room, bedroom and separate lounge / living area
- Nespresso pod coffee machine, gas hob, oven, kettle, toaster
- 'Cook' food pre-order service - award winning ready meals for your convenience
- Raised seating area / viewing platform overlooking our cherry orchard with outside furniture (Summer)
- Complimentary WiFi, Smart TV and Bose CD/Radio
- Complimentary tea / coffee and locally sourced arrival items
- Spa treatments and hand prepared suppers in the comfort of the apartment by arrangement
- Parking included
Our Apartment is a first floor apartment for 2 and is ideal for romantic getaways or to compliment our larger cottage (Damson) for family gatherings and the like. It is especially popular with couples and enjoys great views over our cherry orchard from its own private terrace to the rear of the property and over the formal gardens to the front. It is also close to the heated indoor swimming pool and is separate from the other cottages.
We are located high on the North Downs in the heart of the AONB with ready access to extensive ancient woodland and beautiful countryside for walking and cycling enthusiasts. We are close to The Pilgrim's Way and The North Downs Way. There is also a very good riding stables close by. Canterbury, Kent Coast, Leeds Castle all within a 30 minute drive. 3 excellent local pubs within a 5 minute drive and many award winning restaurants and vineyards within a 30 minute drive.
The lounge has comfortable seating and a Smart TV and Bose CD / radio.
Wi-Fi and parking included.
The bedroom has a double bed with white high quality cotton bedding.
Note: The Nest is unsuitable for small children due to the raised viewing and dining platform to the rear. It will also be unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties due to the steep access. Damson Cottage is however ideal for ease of access, having a large ground floor bedroom with walk in shower en suite.
The Nest comes with its own adjacent parking space for one car.
Availability and Booking
Use the calendar below to check availability of The Nest.
Click on the link marked "Enquire" to make a booking request.